Monday, February 2, 2009

PCP Valentine Digi-Kit!

Are you "digital" yet? Papercraft Planet is offering a fantastic digi-kit for valentines cards, treat and boxes, with printable paper, embellishments and templates for only $5! All you need is a printer and some nice cardstock to print the elements and you'll be ready to go. Here you see three of the 4 pre-designed cards you can easily assemble, and a mini-pizza box you can make with some wrapped chocolates (not all projects included in the kit are shown here)

This bird card on the left above? It's just two layers! One Gina K Pure Luxury 120 white for the base printed with all those fun patterns (and I'm lovin' the fonts, colors and sassy patterns in this kit!) and the bird focal point is an extra element for you to cut out and pop up. You also get instruction for how to make each project and examples of how you can jazz them up even more with your own bling. :)

In the pic above you can see more stuff you can print out with the kit. If the fold up boxes aren't "your thing", use that beautiful red print as a one sheet wonder to make several more cards. You can also see the rest of the elements included in the kit I had left over from just 2 printed sheets after I made the cards above.

Here I took that one patterned sheet and cuts outs and made 10 more very simple Valentines with 5 more sheets of CS (1 Basic Black, 2 sheets Gina K Pure Luxury White, and 1 Paper Temptress Pink Lemonade, this last one from the Paper Temptress Valentine's Package , a beautiful assortment of all your favorite Valentine-y colors!) These could have been much fancier with some Cuttlebugging, more ribbon, etc but I wanted to show how quickly you could make some fresh, fun cards with few supplies. I popped up all the extras on dimensionals and added just a couple sateen flowers with rhinestones. Many of the elements are blank and allow you to frame up a stamped image or greetings, which I did on the cards at the bottom.

Here is a close up of three cards I used sentiments from "The Best Things in Life" on. As you can see, that black and pink scalloped circle is huge and frames up this big greeting perfectly, I love it! I created "you are priceless" for the bottom of the simple pink one and made "you & me" (from inking up just the "me" in "memories") on the scallop punch out from the digi paper. I used EVERY wee little scrap, see the vertical border I made from my trimmed pieces?

This last one I used some of the printed Avery labels from the kit as card elements. The little arrows, also from the kits, give it a fun collage-style. I stamped in a few more "best things" greetings, (this was a new one I thought of today after adhering the little printed "will you be mine?" sticker with all the questions marks, "waiting for you!" is the prompt to hurry up with an answer LOL!!

I'm very excited about this new offering from Papercraft Planet and look forward to what other surprises are in store! For more inspiration, check the the rest of the PaperCraft Planet DT and then go download a kit for yourself!

10 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I have to say I don't think I'm ready to jump into digital paper yet........but oh my is this just ever beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Melanie!!! I LOVE what you've done with the kit!! THANK YOU!!! You're the best! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You sure have been busy. I don't think I'm ready yet for the digital paper business, but you did a nice job with all the stuff!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea. I love that you can make so much from that. You did a great!
    The kit was neat-o!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so cute, but I have to admit that I have a hard time with the concept of digital paper. I always wondered how much ink it used.

    I will say your presentation has peeked my curiosity :o)
    Sandy O

    ReplyDelete
  6. The kit is one of the best ever, in quite some time. OH....how I wish it would find its way to my home???!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melanie, you are the absolute BOMB! I love the way your mind works. The extra accessory stuff was just great :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...everything looks awesome, Melanie!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)