Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

When you say something three times, you REALLY mean it LOL! StampTV is up to almost 1200 members, and our team is just so excited how excited you are!! Here's a card I created using the "Bold Flowers"set from the new kit, without the flowers! I love these "Neopolitan" flavors (er, papers!) in the "Floral Frenzy" kit, so I pulled out a few to decorate this trifold card, base is the new Chocolate Kiss CS from Gina K designs, also from the kit! (measures 8" by 5 1/2", scored at 2 1/2" and 5 3/4") EDITED TO ADD: this fits in an A2 envelope :)
I stamped out "thank" and "you" three times each in Rich Cocoa Memento ink, and punched them out with my 3/4 inch circle, I love the big and small rim that leaves around the circle stamps. Then I layered them on circles punched from the kit's pink and chocolate layering papers. On the front, the layered "thank" is attached on the left side, "you" is attached on the right. "You" is popped up on a dimensional and overlaps the front edge so you can tuck that flap in to fold it together, see pic.
When you pull the left flap open, you reveal another "thank" adhered on the back of the front one (to say thank you a second time,

and when you finally open it up all the way, you see the third "you"...


" Thank you, thank you, thank you, isn't that cute?! You can never go wrong with pink and chocolate, sigh!!
So how many of you bought the kit already?? Did you see Gina is offering up the downloads of both new digital paper packs for free right now? (the kit includes this as well, but already has several papers printed out for you.) Download it today and try this fun designs (minus the round greetings though, you have to purchase the kit to get the stamps!) I am so excited about the bonus pack she is releasing tonight to coordinate with them, not even the design team has seen these, so you can bet I'll be stalking her blog LOL! (and then run over here and gush about it!) :)

13 comments:

  1. This card is just awesome! I just love the the style and the circles. You are so creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great card. i really love the paper you used. it does look like the icecream. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Melanie! And yes, saying it three times does mean you REALLY mean it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and brown are my favorite too! Love your card, Melanie! Thank you for sharing all the links!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is absolutely beautiful Melanie and I'm SO jealous. I can't order from Gina's site as she doesn't ship to the UK! Boo Hoo. I've just had to empty my cart. Awwww. Can't even get the papers. Fed up now. LOL
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I just love those colours so I've already downloaded those papers and they are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a fun card love the colors very bright & cheery
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo cool Mel! I love the circle and stripes together like this, and that paper is sooo yummy! Makes me want to go buy ice cream, lol! I am upset that my printer is out of ink right now, lol!

    I am so thrilled over StampTV, I think its just a fantastic idea and am so looking forward to what is coming up and it growing and being in on it from the start! LOVE it, and thanks to all of YOU too, for being such an inspiration Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love how did this card! The colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. woo...great card! love the color combo and your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card.

    I couldn't get onto Gina's blog. It must be overloaded which is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! Love the layout and the way you used this dp - Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)