Thursday, December 31, 2009

The BIG hop is just a few hours away!!!*

I will be posting the big hop and candy tonight at 12 CST, just a heads up! There will be prizes you can win just by leaving a comment , but there will be extra chances at winning, if you make your project using any of my stamp sets and add it to the Mr. Linky. Just wanted to let you know in case you are staying in this evening and feel like getting a heads start on your stamping! ;)

See you in a few!

* oh yeah, and New Years, too!

11 comments:

  1. Ooo - sounds good - I'd beeter go look at a few more posts to see if there are details I need to know like sketches, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all ready Mel! Looking forward to seeing what everyone has made :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the hop Mel! WHy did I come here...now I HAVE to get Tech Talk! UGH! LOL!

    Happy New Year!

    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am going to try real hard to stay awake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sitting in my PJ's and robe, trying to keep warm in southeast Texas, and waiting for my name to be called!! LOL!
    Happy New Year and Peace to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!!!

    I'm heading to bed and will catch up on the hop in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Mel, this is going to be so awesome. I am all set and can't wait to see what everyone has come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you a Happy New Year - thanks for all your ideas and motivation this year. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to set aside a specific time to stamp so I get more playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your ideas are great. Thanks for letting us pick your brain over the past year and get our ideas from you sharing your main idea. I love your talent. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that sounds great!!! Please pick me!!!
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)