Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dressing a Festive Table



Today I have a project I came across on StampTV from the lovely and talented Brenda Turner , she used "Festive Frame" to make this gorgeous luminary! I love her 3 sided design, I have never tried that for a candle, but want to now! This could be easily put together with very minimal supplies (Pure Luxury Rocket Red, White and Vellum) to add real "wow" to your holiday tablescape, just had to share with all of you!
As you can see from this view she cut out an oval slightly larger than the window in the Festive Frame image from all three panels of the red, then cut out the oval in the image stamped on white and sandwiched some vellum in between the layers. The little metal dots adhered to the poinsettia centers are the perfect touch! Brenda, I'd love to see how pics of how that looks lit up, maybe on your table in a few days??

Thanks again Brenda for today's inspiration! :) (I''m off to make you know what!!) ;)

3 comments:

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)