Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Great Teacher

The computer and other techie elements from "Tech Talk" blend beautifully with Rupa's "Back to School" set , perfect for a great teacher OR great student!

Only the mug (stamped with "A+") and round teacher label are popped up. I used a grey Copic to make the shadows under the paper clips and other objects. The pencil cup is paper pieced with Basic Grey Junebug, card base is Pure Luxury In the Navy. I stamped the little heart from set onto Kraft CS and then popped it up over the little apple on the label.


A very special teacher in our life this year is Ms. Daphne, William's preschool teacher. She really notices every little thing he does throughout the day and tells me all about it when I come to get him, and really appreciates what makes him unique and special. I tell you she dotes on him like he is her own grandchild! We love you, Ms. Daphne!! (She is getting a candle this Christmas!) ;)

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is definitely a cool combo to try out. How you keep coming up with these fab ideas, I swear I'll never know, but don't stop :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure do combine well! Just fabulous and love the paper clip border!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His teacher will *heart* this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card Melanie! Your designs work so well together! I hope you are having a lovely Holiday Season!!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)