Saturday, October 22, 2011

Coloring Flowers...



Hello, hope you are having a terrific weekend! Here is a card for the Touch Twin Floral coloring challenge, I love flowers and I love coloring so I thought I should enter! Card uses the roses and jar from my "Buds and Vases" set, colored with Copics, and "Versatile Verses" and "Pressed Flowers" for the greetings. Cardstock is Pure Luxury White, Ocean Mist, and Lipstick Red, and DP is Echo Park Walk in the Park. I used a Scalloped Edgeabilities border die for the side. Buttons from Gina K Designs.

They are doing a drawing tomorrow from all the entries for a free set of markers, wish me luck, as I am very curious to know what these markers are like! (and of course if I win, I'll come back and tell you about them) ;)

Thanks for visiting! :)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mel! Love the coloring and I have two of these markers and they are REALLY nice :) Best of "luck" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, Melanie! Good luck in the contest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Melanie! Wonderful coloring! Good lcuk in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Melanie! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool......keep up the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!! Love your flowers & the buttons arrangement. Good luck!! What a cool challenge site too.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)