Sunday, August 10, 2008

Here She is...


It's Miss A-mer-i-ca!!! I had this idea for that "Diva" stamp in the "Little Tees" set to make a little beauty contest sash by stamping my tee on white by stamping DIVA at a diagonal and then drawing a few parallel diagonal lines around it across the shirt then cutting it and adhering it to my pieced tee for the stash. (I could have gone a step further and altered my tee into a one-piece bathing suit, but, I didn't) Scalloped mat and shirt use the DCWV All Dressed Up Glitter Stack. I traced my stamped tiara with my silver Copic Spica to match my glittered DP. Large Scalloped Oval and Rectangle Nestabilities for the diecuts. This was a really easy card, simple sketch, no ribbon...
thanks for stopping in!

10 comments:

  1. Love this color scheme! ooh and a swimsuit would be soo much fun to make. Seriously who thought you could do so much with a t-shirt. Melanie you are brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY cool! Love that sash! awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card quick and easy yet classy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH THIS IS ADORABLE!!! Great sash! I may need one of those...but mine has to say something like "Drama Queen"...lol...now where are those stamps when you need them? LOL! HUGS!

    BTW...I FINALLY made my first Tee shirt! *excited* Thanks for such an AWESOME set Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love that...what a cute idea! playing with your tees right now! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally boardwalk ready! I can't wait to see your swimsuit!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh who can resist a lil Miss America card??? How fun!!! And I agree..........that color scheme is FANtastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!! I love the colors too!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)