Sunday, August 10, 2008

Here She is...


It's Miss A-mer-i-ca!!! I had this idea for that "Diva" stamp in the "Little Tees" set to make a little beauty contest sash by stamping my tee on white by stamping DIVA at a diagonal and then drawing a few parallel diagonal lines around it across the shirt then cutting it and adhering it to my pieced tee for the stash. (I could have gone a step further and altered my tee into a one-piece bathing suit, but, I didn't) Scalloped mat and shirt use the DCWV All Dressed Up Glitter Stack. I traced my stamped tiara with my silver Copic Spica to match my glittered DP. Large Scalloped Oval and Rectangle Nestabilities for the diecuts. This was a really easy card, simple sketch, no ribbon...
thanks for stopping in!

10 comments:

Pamela Smerker said...

Love this color scheme! ooh and a swimsuit would be soo much fun to make. Seriously who thought you could do so much with a t-shirt. Melanie you are brilliant!!

tyrymom29 said...

TOO CUTE!!!

catdidit said...

WAY cool! Love that sash! awesome idea!

virgo5 said...

Another great idea!

Stampmouse said...

great card quick and easy yet classy

Gabby said...

OH THIS IS ADORABLE!!! Great sash! I may need one of those...but mine has to say something like "Drama Queen"...lol...now where are those stamps when you need them? LOL! HUGS!

BTW...I FINALLY made my first Tee shirt! *excited* Thanks for such an AWESOME set Mel!

Carolyn King said...

oh i love that...what a cute idea! playing with your tees right now! lol!

Anonymous said...

Totally boardwalk ready! I can't wait to see your swimsuit!
Gail

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh who can resist a lil Miss America card??? How fun!!! And I agree..........that color scheme is FANtastic!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Adorable!! I love the colors too!!