Saturday, August 2, 2008

Miss U

I missed you, did you miss me? For a few hours at least?! You may not have even know I was "gone" but this will be a quickie post as I couldn't access my blog last night to set up my post! If you are having issues with yours, Jessica Rone gave me a heads up that sitemeter crashed and has to be removed from your blog if you have it. how frustrating!! Go to blogspot.com to log into your dashboard and remove the code, that should clear it up...

I made this card for my brother who lives across the country from me, so here is a more masculine looking shirt, stamped in black on SU! Basic Gray CS. I filled in the letters with white and then went over them with my Sakura Glaze Pen. The mesh underneath is some of that plastic canvas stuff I used for a piercing template before Gina started carrying the template packs in her store! I just cut it to fit like a piece of magic Mesh and adhered with Mono Multi. It's kind of sporty looking in my opinion, like a net or something. Very clean lines and a few silver brads make this a not too fussy "guy card", I hope he likes it.

Back soon, but have you seen Gina's new guest designer call?? Go check it out!! I want to see as many of you as possible trying out! Mark you calendars for the 15th!!

Edited to Add: So! I've been doing a little work on my blog and I went to check out my sitemeter to see where hits from the last hour have come from...ack, I forgot it's not there, I miss it already! (How will I know you've been here now unless you leave a comment?!) :(

18 comments:

  1. Your Brother will love this! How versatile that this set can be used for male or female!

    So when the sitemeter is working, can you tell I come here so often I could be mistaken for a stalker lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, that mesh is a cool idea for volleyball locker spirit signs for my daughter! My wheels are turnin' now! Thanks for a neat idea, Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been here! ;-)
    I love that you added a slide show! :-D

    My little tees arrived yesterday! (Heeee!) I hope I'll get some time to play soon!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because of COURSE we'll leave commments so you can know we were here!!! I was seriously bummed last night when I couldn't even get on to Blogger to go bloghopping and commenting!!

    This shirt is just perfect for a guy!! I love the "sporty" look of this with the plastic canvas in the bg!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, melanie, i read on donna's (serenity in stamping) blog that the sitemeter crash is only affecting sitemeter AND Internet Explorer...and I'm pretty sure this is so, I only surf with Firefox and i have sitemeter and no issues...in case you miss it enough to try a new browser :)

    awesome card, i'm so getting this set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! It's the perfect guy card; now all I need is a guy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great card. I just love it. I noticed you updated your picture. You are such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shirt. I like the "mesh" background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love your card - 'guy cards' are always difficult for me. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I just love this. I can't wait to use this set. I can see that there are so many ways to use this set. Thanks for another great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. *GASP* Seeing all you've made with the Tee's...I have to have my set NOW!!! As soon as I saw that set I fell in love with it and HAD to have it! Thanks for such a great set!!!

    Gabby (Faieemom on SCS)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great guy card! My brother lives on the other side of the country from me too, and I would totally see him wearing a shirt like this! I hope my stamps come today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the way you made this more masculine, the colors and the mesh are fabulous. Got my set yesterday!! Woohoo, can't wait to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an awesome idea with the plastic canvas Mel! LOVE that!

    I removed mine too, just in case anybody had problems. I like checking that too, but decided that, oh well, I dont need to know what little traffic I get, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all of your cards with the Tees set! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I read regularly, I just don't always leave a comment. I love your work, really, I do. I find that you provide the most helpful ideas/tips!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cool stuff!! I love how you made it for a guy!! I put my sitemeter back on, and it works now..they ironed out the bugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)