Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Guest Designer: Week 5!

I love long months, don't you? So glad to have Cathy "take one for the team" so to speak and help me out one more week with one more amazing sample with "Little Tees". Could this be any cuter? I love how she made this patriotic track suit, talk about getting inspired by the games! As usual from Cat, tons of fun little details (charms, "stars and (Scor-Pal) stripes") beyond just the colors are all unified to make a top notch creation. (Brilliant Blue never looked so good to me, LOL!)

Still sick, so another short post! Please go seek more "creativi-tee" (sorry, couldn't resist, not to sick to make a pun!!) at Cathy's, and have a great day!

PS CRE A tiv i TEE (noun): the state or quality of being creative when stamping with (or while wearing) tees :)

11 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie! Sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope that changes real soon. It's lovely to see Cathy helping out and what an amazing card she has created!!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Cathy! What an awesome idea! I love the way you designed & coloured the outfit!

    Hope you're feeling better soon Melanie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding Card by Cathy! Hope you feel better soon. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. boy oh boy do these colors ever pop. great card and could be modified to any school colors for congrats cards. thanks for sharing. maryann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon, that crud has made it all the way up here to Colorado...darn it!
    So nice to see one more of Cat's cards. She has been such an inspiration this month!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you're not feeling well! Hugs!!

    Cathy's card is very creative and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that Cat!!! LOL How perfect for the Olympics!!! And you get better quick missy!!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better Melanie!! That cute card is worthy of Michael Phelps.. so cute!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol - love the new word. This is so FABULOUS, it was hard to believe she could ever top what she did the week before but dang, the girl can bring it on! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I just say I love what you've done with the Little T's set? It's fabulous! The necklace was so cool - I think I may need to borrow the idea for some Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)