Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blog Candy Winner Announced!

Hip hip hurray, PaperCraft Planet is up to almost 1500 members! It has been a blast seeing so many of you over there, getting networked and seeing your projects! Winner of the blog candy contest is nicky w, Nicky please email me and tell me whether you would like the Basic Grey assortment or the Odorless Mineral Spirits and blending stumps!

Don't forget about the other contest going on, upload those samples for FREE stamps!! :) Jessica has also posted a thank you card challenge to win one of our new releases, check it out in our Gina K Designs Group! Be sure to add yourself to our group to be able to participate in our discussions and release pre-party, EVERYONE is welcome!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I signed up and wasnt the 1000.. But I was 1021 which is my birthday..anything for that...hahah

    WEndi K

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)