Saturday, November 15, 2008

PCP Sketch Saturday!


Wendy is hosting our PaperCraft Planet sketch challenge this week, be sure to stop by the "planet" for more deets on entering and what the prizes are for this week's winner! Here is the sketch, I will be back later today with my sample I'm working on, I just wanted to post the sketch so everyone could get started. Lots of possibilities for this one, can't wait to see what everyone makes! :) Upload your card at PCP under "photos", be sure to use the keyword SK111508, and link it in the sketch thread so we can see. You'll have all week to get something in, browse everyone else's work and maybe win a prize! Good luck, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)