Sunday, February 1, 2009

So Sketchy!


I'm very excited to announce I've joined Allison's So Sketchy design team for the next 6 months, I am now officially a "Card Sistah"! This means I'll be playing with Ally's card sketches specifically now every month and sharing new creations with them here and on her blog. Hope you'll try your hand at the sketches, too! They REALLY rock!!

If you'll excuse me, I'm off to see who else will be joining me on the new team ans send out some congrats! Maybe some of you? I hope you answered her call! ;)
I'll be back in a bit!

19 comments:

  1. Congrats Melanie!!! Welcome to So Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations Melanie.
    Enjoy!
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo! Congratulations Melanie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Melanie!
    Thank you for sharing these great news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Sounds like fun :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Conrats!!
    Love seeing your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, by the way, I finally posted the Year of Flowers cards that CASEd from you. I'd love for you to check them out. Here they are: http://angiesaspiringart.blogspot.com/2009/01/pretty-flower-cards.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Melanie!! can't wait to see you use these awesome sketches! blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! I'm excited to get to work with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an exciting event for you(and all of us!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Melanie!! How exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo Hoo!! Congrats, Melanie! I can't wait to work with you...

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)