Thursday, August 13, 2009

And the Inspiration Blog Hop Candy goes to...





waltermouse (who) said...
Melanie, beautiful cards! I really love those Basic Grey papers you chose on the first one. I'm completely inspired by my LSS - I love staring at not only their samples but also the way they've arranged their papers and ribbons into blocks of color. I've tried to recreate the effect of these enormous color palettes in my home crafting area with lots of papers, ribbons, and markers, all out where I can see them. Thanks for the blog hop of ideas and another generous giveaway! I can't wait to get this set at payday! :)
August 12, 2009 10:41 PM



Congrats!! Please send me your snail mail address and I will put all the goodies pictured above in the mail to you! :)


Thanks everyone for playing! I loved reading all your comments, I will be back later with what inspires me! ;)

6 comments:

  1. YAY waltermouse!!!! What a beautiful assortment of Basic Grey and of course the amazing new set by Melanie!! I am going to Michael's tomorrow to try and find that magazine :o) Congrats again Melanie on so many hits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, there is nothing like that jolt of excitement when you see your own name in a post. :D Thank you so very much for the beautiful prize, and thanks for all the inspiration you give to all of us, Melanie. Emailing you my address right now, and doing the happy dance at my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, waltermouse! That's a wonderful prize and it sounds like you will make maximum good use of it all!!!!

    Thanks for running the competition, Melanie :) You're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky you waltermouse - ENJOY!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Waltermouse, what a wonderful blog candy package to win. Have fun with all your goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to waltermouse! What a great prize.

    Congrats to you, too, Melanie! I'm definitely going to have to buy September's issue of Cardmaker magazine to see your awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)