Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Inspiration!

Durring a little bout of insomnia, I found some mojo to work with some of my favorite sets that are being offered for free with a $35 purchase or more in the Black Friday-Cyber Monday special from Gina K Designs! (you choose which set you want from 6 preselected sets, one per order of $35 or more, no limit how many orders you place to get all the ones you want!) I will post more info on each of these individual cards later, but since today is the last day of the sale, I had to put them up now!  Offer expires tonight at 11:59 PM Central, don't miss out!

I used Lots of Letters with all of them, plus a sneak peek of three new Silhouette cut files designed for these letters, which will soon be available for purchase. So many ways to use these, files these are just a few samples of what to do with the cut outs, but wait till you see Gina's video using the negative portions. :) You will flip when you see all the options this adds to Lots of Letters!


 



11 comments:

  1. So much inspiration! Thanks so much, Melanie! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful Melanie. I think this just sold me on having to purchase this new set of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that you are having a lot of fun with your new letter set! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and productive way to spend your insomnia time....but sure hope you can find some time to catch up on rest as well. I really love all that you created though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melanie, your beautiful cards have inspired me to order this fun set. That's all it took was to see how you used it. Just one more of your great sets to add to my collection. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are just beautiful. Of the free stamps with a purchase, I like the tropical flowers and the many wishes the most.

    Blessings,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Girlfriend. I have that Many Wishes set. I need to pull it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS!!!! I love ALL of these Mel. Can't wait to work with those letters!!! First thing on my list today! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)