Monday, November 12, 2012

Sneak Peek!


Good morning!  If you are coming from Gina's blog, you may have already seen a tiny peek of my new set coming out this Thursday from Gina K Designs! (if not, check back later for her snipet!) Lots of Letters is the first alphabet and number set from Gina K Designs, available in premium clear photopolymer, of course, making lining up things up a breeze!  So stinkin' excited for this one, I have been waiting for an alpha for sooo long, and now with Clearly Gina K stamps, this is a *must have* for your stamp collection.  So much more than *just* an alphabet set, tough, you also get numbers, plus a border and FIFTEEN shapes that are perfect for framing the letters and numerals, which can be punched (or cut with the cut file) for tags or making backgrounds as well, this is sure to become a new favorite!

I just love words and being able to spell out my own greetings (in a clean font that works with everything) and I have been cranking out the cards with this one, looking forward to showing you more ideas at the party!  I just can't get enough of this set!  This card uses one tag shape (punched with a 1 1/4", and then matted on a punched 1 3/8" square), the letters  and numbers, and the border, which I stamped  tone on tone with Memento Lady Bug and Rhubarb Stalk on Pure Luxury Red Hot, love how it looks embossed! 

What's the first thing *you* will to spell?! I wanna know! :)
 You can also see a peek of Beth Silaika's new set her Sentimental Holiday here!

This week we have so much fun stuff going on! A hop with the illustrators special guests featuring our past sets (with a big ol' prize you won't want to miss!)  the release party on Thursday night at 7 PM CST!  Whew! Tons of inspiration in store!

Thanks for visiting today! See you back here tomorrow for our hop, can't wait to see what my guests lined up as well reveal *the big prize*!!

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. I also would have to say JOY is at the top of my list! And then Peace~~ Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the letter and numbers set! The first thng for me would be "rejoice" for my holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set Melanie! I would want to personalize my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an innovative set Mel!! Love your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic set! You've no idea how much this would be used in my card-making! My first words = THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel, this is a great set and you have showed us some great ideas to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun Melanie! I think hello could possibly be the first thing I spell, if not thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great new set. I have a bunch of invitations to do soon, so I think "You're Invited" would be what I'd do first. I'm looking forward to another inspiring Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this looks to be a great set to have for making special personal messages too. I am looking forward to seeing all the new things coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd spell SMILE because that is what I hope the recipient would be doing when they received the card...

    ReplyDelete
  11. {Clapping hands} . . . can not wait to play with this set! Thanks so much for creating it, Mel -- adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How very pretty!! Great stamp set, Melanie - versatile, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the idea of being able to spell out our own greetings also! I love the color blocking on the red card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a great set

    Blessings,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very I teresting set and love the sneak peak.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are right- that is a versatile alphabet! love the inspiration of spelling out whatevfer sentiment you need on the tiles
    thanks
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  17. So versatile!!! I'd probably spell out "Birthday Blessings" a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would spell all of my 13 grandkids on their birthday cards. I would spell fun, party, celebrate.
    Very versatile set.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your basket stamps. I just ordered you new letters set. Can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)