Monday, November 26, 2012

Sweet Hello

Hello!  For today's card, I used Lots of Letters circle elements to make my own background with Memento colors Angel Pink, Lulu Lavender, Sweet Plum, and Grape Jelly.  See how you can layer the the solid and double rimmed circle border, as well as the burst and coordinating rim (with the jagged edge) for two step stamping?  I stamped a few of the letters directly onto the background centered in the circles, and then popped up a couple I punched out with a 1" circle add interest.  These circle images are also fun for adding buttons or flowers to the centers, just add glue dots.

Cardstock is Pure Luxury White, Wild Lilac and Lovely Lavender. 

TIP: It probably looks like I change colors a lot here, but actually I had the different circles on different blocks and stamped them all across in rows in lavender.  Then I went back with the pink and plum and jelly to add color in spots. :) 

For short posts, do you like the larger font better? Let me know if this is easier to read. :)

3 comments:

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)