Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shout Out!

A BIG congrats to Richard Breaks
who is featured on Moxie Fab today!  
Please be sure to read the interview with this talented designer and GKD fan and leave him some love! 

Thanks so much, Richard, for the shout out to Gina K Designs!  
I am *so* honored he chose to showcase my Gifts from the Sea set and called it a favorite...  :)

I can say I knew him "when", you can see some guest designing Richard did for my set "The Vine" here  (I have that card! In my house, yes, I do!)


Have a fabulous day!  Head down stamping at my newly cleaned desk (not for long!) for more ideas for you! Talk to you soon!  :)


1 comment:

  1. Aren't you just the BEST?!
    Thanks so much for the shout out!
    BIG BIG HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)