Friday, November 16, 2012

New Gina K Designs Now Available

Good morning!!  Thank you for coming to our release party last night!  
and
(but you *SO* want the clear for this set!) 
and all the other new release products are now available for purchase from Gina K. Designs.  
 Don't forget the matching Lots of Letters Silhouette cut file for only 99 cents*, which gives you cutting options for all the images without needing punches!

 Here is one of my favorite new cards from the party last night, had to give you some more details!  I'm a Scrabble lover, so it was really fun stamping up this tile background.  Isn't this sweet having just a few of them wonky, like real tiles would be sliding around on the board**?  So don't spend too much time stressing about making them perfectly straight or aligned, the one tippy "L" really gives it character! The premium quality clear photopolymer option however makes it simple to line them up if that is the look your going for, which will make really cool backgrounds with this dimensional looking stamp!

"Tile Love You Forever... " :)

I stamped the tiles in rows, re-inking each time in Memento Toffee Crunch on Pure Luxury Sandy Beach. I stamped the letters in Memento Tuxedo Black and only cut out the tiles for "love",  which I popped up on foam dots.  The hearts are free cut with scissors from Pure Luxury Cherry Red CS and base is Black Onyx. 

 I love you for all the love you are already giving for this set, I can feel it! :) So excited to see what you'll do and to share more ideas I have and projects I've already made!

Here is a full reveal of the set.  Which shapes are your favorites?

Thanks for visiting today! Have a terrific weekend!


* It's okay if you forget, since nothing is physically shipped to you, you can buy it later if you already checked out! :)

** If you love Scrabble, spend the extra $$ to upgrade to the board with a grid and turn table. No more straining to see your opportunities for play or tiles sliding everywhere and driving you nuts!  :) 

11 comments:

  1. I can see so many uses for this stamp set. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! Love your card ... really love it!
    Great idea!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRETTY! I love the little squares that have the rounded/pointed corners....I am sure you could make a flower out of them....yes? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you absolutely can, I will share some like that! :-)

      Delete
  4. My set has been ordered. And, I went all clear too. I can hardly wait to get it now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card! This looks so fun! I like the stitched look on the square and the starburst label look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever, clever card Melanie!!! Such a useful set!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super great card and not too girlie either so it's perfect for giving to a man. I can see this stamp set would be a lot of fun. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card and new stamp set.

    Blessings,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ordered this set and can't wait until it comes. Can you tell me what size circle punch you use to cut in the front of the card? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a cool card. LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)