Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Very Merry!


Hello! A Fun holiday card for you today! Color combo for this Lots of Letters card was inspired by the Holly Jolly Echo Park paper I had, so I stamped out the "very merry" with my letter stamps  in Memento Rich Cocoa, Morocco, Rose Bud, Lady Bug, Bamboo Leaves, and Bahama Blue on Pure Luxury White.  Card base is Jelly Bean Green
 TIP:  Use the different circle elements to make scalloped borders on the sides of your mats.  This circle from the set, stamped in New Sprout ink, has a cute stitched rim.  Isn't that a nice subtle border?  I also cut out a couple ornaments from the paper and stamped a "2" and "5" on them (for, the 25th, ya know? :)) and "hung" them (just draw a line of Mono Multi glue) with some coordinating bakers twine.   Finish it off with a little tied button!


TIP:  It's super cute to find other things you can stamp the letters onto: buttons large brads, inside larger images from other sets, you name it!  

Recreate this look:  If you don't have this DP, try just stamping on some ornaments or round elements that will look like multi-colored balls and punch a few circles for the dimensional ornament. :)

Thank for visiting today!   
BTW, have you checked out the board for our November release samples on Pinterest?  This is a great way to see all the inspiration in one place and easily save your faves by re-pinning them on your own boards!  Happy pinning!

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome card. I just heard my order is shipped, so I hope to have that alphabet set soon too. I love what can be done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie, I love this fun and happy Christmas card. Awesome new set and card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)