Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Good morning! Sorry I have been MIA, busy busy! Here is another card I have in the Cardmaker May issue. I haven't gotten a chance to play with this set in months so it was fun to see this "Tech Talk" card in there and get inspired to start making more fun computer cards! Speaking of fathers, here is William and his dad doing a little warm up before the game on Saturday!
We had family in town for the weekend and Jonathan has been running a fever since Saturday, so we are having some snuggle time at home again (please pray he gets better, we are going to the doctor in a few minutes!) I did get a chance to make a couple cards yesterday with our NEW Gina K Designs stamps (coming out April 21st! snippets will be starting soon!) but of course I can't show them yet, eek I am SO excited about these! (get your Nestabilities ready!!)


By the way, thanks you SO much for the "Bring the Bling" love these past few weeks, it is one of my biggest releases in its first month!, yeah!! And I know if you like that you are sure to LOVE some things I have on the horizon! :) The Gina K Design Team is having a Technique Hop on Thursday, April 14th, so I will be sure to BRING MY BLING to that for you, okay?

More later!

6 comments:

  1. Browsed the Cardmaker mag yesterday and saw several of your awesome creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards in CM Melanie!! Pray your son gets well soon. Jeb started running a 102 fever early Sunday morning through yesterday...ugh, scary when it gets up to 104!!! Took him yesterday and double ear infection, no wonder! LOVE your new set...eeeks, so awesome, can't say more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great Father's Day card. I will keep your son in my prayers. I know how hard it is on our babys and us when they are sick. It still breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know that a Cardmaker on-line sub costs just $15.99 and includes full on-line and downloadable access to 4 years of issues? I wanted to see ALL of Melanie's, Colleen's, and Caroline's contributions - and I did. Happy, happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Melanie! Great card! Hope Jonathan is feeling better and better.

    Take care and STAY POSTIIVE!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)