Monday, September 26, 2011

Snowy Basket

How could I forget Carolyn gave me all this beautiful Flower Soft?? I was so excited to make some snowy cards then, and now the holidays are finally on their way! I used just a little bit of Mono Multi to make a little pile of snow under the stamped "Holiday Basket". The flowers are colored, cut out, and popped up over the basket. I used Y28 Lionet Gold for the basket (in layers to make the edges darker), R39 and R52 for the poinsettias, E37 and E31 for the pine cones and G21 and G99 for the needles.
I added just a few dots onto the needles and flowers to add more snow. Cardstock is Gina K Pure Luxury Ivory and Fresh Asparagus, greeting is from "Celebrate the Season".

Have a GREAT day!

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The needles remind me of my holiday garland! Thanks for sharing another beautiful creation, Melanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Melanie! I love the bits of snow on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, Melanie, that is one spectacular card. Really has the WOW factor. Just gorgeous! Perfect for the upcoming Holiday Season. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Pretty!!! What a great Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Melanie!! Love this so!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card..Love how you made the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love poinsettias and this is such a pretty card for Christmas sending.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)