Monday, August 10, 2009

Guess WHAT?

I will be back with a new project shortly, just wanted to tell you about a blog hop several of our Gina K Designs team members and special guests will be doing for "Inspiration Mosaic" this Wednesday, August 12th! Can you tell how excited I am about this set?? Thank you everybody who has purchased it, it is already one of my fastest selling sets and actually sold out a few days after the release, but is now back in stock! hip hip hurray!

I am also celebrating half a MILLION hits for my blog ( so expect some candy!) :) Some of you have been reading my blog since the very beginning I know, while others have only recently found it, but in the past year and half, I have released 20 stamp sets and done almost 600 posts for Gina K Designs! I am SO thankful for everyone who supports me with purchases and visits each day, your following and encouragement truly keeps me going: illustrating, designing, AND blogging! :) It has been a wonderful journey to take with you!

More later, BIG Hugs,
Melanie

20 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see what you all have in store for us!! Wednesday will be Hoppin' Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie, that's wonderful news fro you! Congratulations and keep on being inspired, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos Mel.. I am not surprised at all that you've got that many hits.. YOUR A FAB DESIGNER! This set is genius! I can't wait to get my hands on one!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we are the really winners to have you around to share all of your tips with us!
    Thanks Melanie - there is a reason we come back!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited about this stamp set! Looking forward to seeing all of the creativity :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melanie, congratulation on all your successes! what a year it's been, you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your well deserved success Melanie. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are all excited for you Mel. All your stamps and work are just fabulous. I'm looking forward to your next Blog Hop. I just got my stamp and I'm anxious to work with it. Congrats on all the hits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! What a huge milestone and it's no wonder about the success of your latest release, it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Melanie! Your designs and creations are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on all the its! I remember so well you talking about starting a blog at Radijazz. Boy, time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness.....you've surpassed a half million hits! Congrats and thank you for all the inspiration! I get your feed every morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on all these milestones. Your creativity inspires me (and many others!) and your success has been well earned.
    Enjoy! Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Melanie!
    What an accomplishment!
    Thank you for all your hard work on your stamp sets and on your Blog!
    Have a great week, can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your talent always keeps us coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your posts but of course congrats are in order!I'm getting on my sneakers for the hop...Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Melanie!! I received my card and stamp set in the mail! Thank you so much!! I'm excited to see what's going on with with the hop - I'm going to participate, whatever it is!!

    XXOO from Naperville

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Melanie! Way to go! Have a great afternoon!
    Michelle,
    Stop by and say hi,
    http://michellesinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats! Will be watching to see what's up on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)