Saturday, February 13, 2010

Final Week with Guest Designer Brenda Turner

Brenda is really going out with a bang in her last week as my Square Pegs Guest Designer with this over the top delicious cupcake jar and matching card! I had never seen these cupcake jars before, so I am so glad she turned me onto this wonderful gift idea! Two cupcakes fit in a half pint jar, so you could make 12 of these from one batch! She then embellished the top with the "Square Pegs" cupcake on some punches, adorned with metal dots (love these those little silver balls, used to be my favorite cookie or cupcake topper, now they are so hard to find!) Matching DP is Basic Grey Nook and Pantry. That spooky border punch she used as ooey gooey dripping chocolate was so inspired LOL! Last I have to point out that sweet Brenda clearly has a lot of my stamps sets (LOL!): the little word window tags she tied on that add so much whimsy to this fun project are all words from a couple more of my most popular stamps sets: "chocolate" and birthday both from "Little Tees" and "happy birthday!" on the card is from "Tech Talk". (Celebrate is from "Square Pegs") Way to mix it up Brenda! You have been a GREAT guest designer!

Let's go see what else Brenda has for us today!

4 comments:

  1. Brenda did a great job showcasing your stamps!! Wow!! This is just too cute, very creative and inspiring!! Super sweet job, BRENDA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm- this looks yummy - especially with the dripping chocolate! Perfect post for a sweet day like St. Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to eat that right up!! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card and brownie in a jar. Would it be possible to get the recipe?

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)