Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pretty, Pink and Pressed

"Pressed Flowers" is now available for purchase! :)
Here is a super simple card I made by inking up my new daisy with a light pink pad, deeper pink marker with a bit of yellow and mustard in the middle before stamping. I cut it out and popped it up over the stamped leaves. White Pure Luxury is embossed with a Classic Square Nestabilitie and mounted on Innocent Pink. That's it!

I will be posting my tip sheet tomorrow, so be on the lookout for it! Can't wait to see the new stamps in action next week after your orders start arriving! Thanks for all the flower love!

The WINNER of my blog candy from our sneak peek is:

Miesje said...
I love the set - as I knew I would! Can't wait to have it come home to me. I especially like the way you did the first card with the lavender. Truly I love them all!

February 9, 2010 4:32 AM

Please send me your snail addy, Miesje! Congrats!! :) good night!!

6 comments:

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)