- Email photos of your "Just So hippy" entries to email@example.com
- Put "Just So Hippy" as the subject of your email
- Enter as many times as you like!
- It is fine to send in projects you made prior to the contest announcement.
You MAY incorporate other stamp sets into the project, but you MUST use "Just So Hippy", the more hippy, the better! ;)
- All entries must be received by Friday, February 8, 2008 midnight CST
- Entries will be judged by myself.
- Winner will be announced on my blog as soon as the new release sets are revealed at 10PM CST on Gina K Designs site
- Winner receives MY new release set FREE and a handmade card from me using the new images (no set substitutions for the prize, trust me, you'll LOVE it!!)
- EVERYONE WHO OWNS THE SET IS REQUIRED TO ENTER!*
- You can't hate me if I don't pick your project!**
I am already prepared (I think!) for the fact that choosing one winner will be VERY TOUGH! There is really no way to say one card is the very BEST because there are so many things that go into making a WOW! project, and I know there are going to be TONS I will love for very different reasons. Now you know I HEART unexpected, out-of-the-box ideas, but please don't think you have to create something so "out there" if that's not your thing, you know? The winning project I choose could very easily be something that's just jaw-droppingly gorgeous(yes, butts are beautiful, have you heard?? ;)) and no out-of-the-box idea in sight, so have fun, be true to yourself and your style, and submit whatever you feel is your best work! I'll be taking all the things into consideration that make a project great: colors, composition, creativity, workwomanship, use of embellishments, etc etc etc!
*Okay, I'm kidding on this one, but why wouldn't you TRY? ("But I might not win..." is not a good answer!!) Time to RALLY! You HAVE the set and there's FREE stamps at stake, so GO STAMP, it's what you love to do!! And LOOK at my fortune I got the other day (I always save the good ones) And now, HERE YOU ARE! I think you can do it, and my fortune does, too!