Monday, September 29, 2008

We're Not Scared

After piecing together this pumpkin head from "We're Not Scared" using the Basic Grey Sugared pack (don't the stripes make it look like I spent a LOT of time coloring?? LOL I outlined the underside of the hat and shirt with a More Mustard marker to create a shadow) and coloring his face and the perching owl with my Koh-i-Noors, I made a little stick from black CS to mount him all askew against this, once again, Target Dollar Spot DP background (and stamped "Trick or Treat!" from this set on the moon.) Easy, eh?

Gina K Designs new release sneak peeks start tomorrow!! I will be previewing ALL of our new release sets right here the next three days leading up to our BIG release Thursday night!!!! I am completely out of projects I can show you until then, what timing LOL!! Gotta go, off to stamp more new peeks!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh waaaaaaay cool Scarecrow!!! LOVE that shirt!!!! Can't wait to see whatcha been up to!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Mel! I love your idea of creating a shadow with the marker... cool!

    Can't wait to see what you've been working on with the new stamps... they all ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Melanie!! I love all of those fun images!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your scarecrow. Great Job on paper piecing. Looking forward to the sneak peeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Mel! Love how you did the shirt and all the little details you have added! Awesome as usual! Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scarecrow is awesome, Mel. The coloring/shading is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mel! I nominated you for a Brillante blogging award. See here:
    http://dillerhome.blogspot.com/2008/09/ib-so-oddered.html
    (Being nominated=winning)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is magically spooktacular, Mel! :) luv it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)