Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How Fabulous!!

I received this beautiful card in the mail from Nicole, who wanted to thank me for the "A Year of Borders" set she won, how sweet!!

I absolutley love how she cut the little groupings of butterflies to adhere them to the wavy curve she made from the black gathered ribbon, isn't that beautiful? I gotta try this! DP is Basic Grey Curio, lovin these colors and lovin' the glitter! The circle design is so pretty and punching out the negative butterfleis to bring the black and design around the top is the perfect touch!


Thanks, again, Nicole! No, YOU are fabulous!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card Nicole! How's it feel being posted... Great I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Did a great job with the Butter Flies I love Butter Flies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I like the wave design and how she used the butterflies. Beautiful paper choice.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a beautiful card.
    I love how Nicole did the butterflies.
    Gladys R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Nicole..Gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)