Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A 'Priceless" Design

I have the honor and pleasure of sharing this beautiful design today using "Where Your Heart Is" from Trena Brannon! (Trena is a long time follower of my blog) Sweet and "priceless"!
I love how she cropped down this Kindred Dads "With Daddy's help" biking image and framed the hands around the smiling face to capture a memorable, priceless moment! (greeting is from "The Best Things In Life") What an awesome card with this be for a child's birthday, achievement, or of course, Father's Day love the dad on the inside!

Thanks for sharing your talent and unique spin on this set with us today, Trena! be sure to visit her blog and leave her some love!

5 comments:

  1. Exactly!! Priceless! Love it! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of your stamp. Very clever.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! So creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovely ladies for your nice comments!!

    Thank you Melanie for sharing what I made on your awesome blog!! I'm having so much fun with the set!!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)