Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chocolate Bunny Love

Last card from the party: This giggling bunny from "Basket Blessings" really inspires me to explore all the possibilites of what he might be laughing about! Asela's "Chocolate Bunnies" and greeting inspired this card, a real bunny smitten with a chocloate one, and his friend finding it all very amusing, without the heart to tell him!

"Spring Basket", Cardstock: White Sweet Corn, Black Onyx; Basic Grey Sugar Rush; Classic Oval and Beaded Circle Nestabilities

Thanks for you all your comments about William! He says so many sweet and funny things every day (Jonathan too, of course ) ;), I will be sharing more here to have a record of them until I have them on paper!


5 comments:

  1. Love this. Melanie this is super sweet. It made me laugh - "chocolate bunny goes nose to nose with real bunny". Just to cute. I love how you made one of the bunnies black and white. Just to cute!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chocolate bunny love card is adorable... :)

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)