Monday, February 7, 2011

STV Sketch Spotlight 12

Hello and happy Monday! Time for another Sketch Spotlight, here is my interpretation of the sketch, using my "Mugs and Kisses" set.
DP layers and cup is paper pieced with Basic Grey Nook and Pantry, (used E43 to shade the cup and E57 and E77 to color the coffe inside) Cardstock is Gina K Pure Luxury White, Innocent Pink and Chocolate Brown (this layer is embossed with Cuttlebug Scrollwork folder). Mug and sweet and popped up for dimension and I sponged the Beaded Oval die with pink ink.
I used my scraps to decorate the inside and flap of the envelope. I used the tiny stamps from my set to create "coffee plus sugar equals love!" Write in your own + and = with a coordinating marker...

Be sure to sue the tag STVSKSP12 when you upload your new creation using this sketch to the STV gallery. I hope you participate and best of luck winning some free stamps!

Fun stuff this week, thanks for stopping by today, see you tomorrow!!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the coffee + sugar inside!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie - what a sweet card, I love it! Esp the inside, Coffee + sugar = Love. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute take on the sketch. I love the coffee+sugar=love. Your card would definitely make the recipient smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and playful card. I might just have to case this since my creative juices are not flowing this week.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)