Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring into Spring with Crafts 'n' Things!

The Spring issue of Crafts N Things is here, and the magazine has gotten a fresh new makeover, you will love the look! Lots of changes have been made to the features and layouts, clean and bright, easy to read, be sure to check it out and see all the new things inside!

I have two cards in this issue: a Mother's day card I made using Gina's "Notes to Mom" and "Picture It" & "Organize It" sets...
and one I made with my "Wild at Heart" set.

Gotta shout out too for Gina K peeps Michelle Woerner, AJ Otto, and Carolyn King who all have fabulous projects in this issue! Congrats ladies! :)


5 comments:

  1. Oh, congrats to you Melanie...I adore both of these, the softness of the colors in your "Wild at Heart" really speaks to me and I love your coloring on the butterflies in your "Notes" card. I love the cover this time and can't wait to see all of the goodies from you all. Tfs the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Spring ..... beautiful cards!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Love that gorgeous butterfly card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just looked in this mag in the library today and saw your name...congratulations Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Your cards are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)