Monday, January 30, 2012

Blog Candy Winner

Oh, sigh, this Blogger thing has just given me fits this week! I am so sad to hear that all of you who follow me through a reader (thank you!) don't have any new posts showing up for the past two weeks, UGH! What to do??

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and draw a winner from my blog candy last week, wish we'd had more entries, but it's time to move on because we have a new Gina K Designs release tomorrow and Inspiration hops starting up! The whole team will have link lists and I WILL be posting the next four days so please be sure to check it whether your dashboard shows I have a new post or not, I appreciate it! There will be more candy offerings coming up so please stop by and enter!

The winner of the "What's the Dirt?" stamp set is:
alex said...

Hi I have not received any blog mail lately wish I could help fix the problem, as for the card it is stunning and that set is on my wish list along with three other sets that are all yours, Basket Blessings, Spring Baskets and Pressed Flowers, but have to save up some pennies before I can get any of them, fingers crossed some more of my extra classes run, so I can spend some of it over at Gina's :-)

January 23, 2012 4:34 AM



Congrats, Alex, please send me your snail addy and I will send you the set!

See you all tomorrow, I'll be sharing a peek of the first card I designed with my new set this month "Stately Flowers 3". So excited! Any guess what flower it might have on it?

See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow

    Thank you, thank you, thank you you are the tops, and also thank you for caring about the dogs and the way they are being stolen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie! Can't wait till tomorrow either I'm excited to see the card that u designed for everyone. My guess will be the Apple Blossom or the Rose since valentines day is just around the corner. Also thanx for the lovely comment you posted on Facebook and on my Blog. God Bless You! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, to Alex! I am sure what ever the flower is, it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I have been missing your posts. Is there a fix that you know of? Should I sign up to get my email notifications of new posts again?

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)