Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Missing you (ALL of you!)

Well, it seems things are starting to sort themselves out with commenting and feeds for my posts, please bear with me, I'm at the mercy of "the blog"! (and sounds like many of you are too) I'm going to leave the candy from the weekend open just a few more days to give more people a chance to view it since some still aren't receiving updates. I sure hate not knowing who's here and who isn't and miss hearing from so many of you, too! You can enter on this post.

I am busy stamping away for our next Gina K Designs release on Tuesday, so I don't have anything new I can share today, but fortunately, Carla created another beautiful card to inspire us, using both the "Stately Flowers 2" and "Make a Statement" set. Carla called it a "simple" card, perhaps, but it looks like anything but, I love it! This is exactly the way I imagined effectively using these two sets together: just the outline of the US embellished with a single flower and something to identify the location. Aren't those heart pearls just adorable?! Just great with the "missing you" theme. Please visit Carla's blog for full card details and leave her some love! Thanks, Carla for all your fabulous creations the past few weeks, they surely inspire! :)

Tomorrow, our last "Stately Flowers 2" guest spot with Patti Gilliam, haven't you enjoyed her this month, as well? Be sure to stop by, she has TWO gorgeous projects to share! :0)

Finally, what do you think I might have in new set next week? Any guesses? ;) ( I just *might* list them somewhere on this blog if you care to start stalking for your state, hee hee!)

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie! I'm hopping that one of the next statetly flowers will be the apple blossom from Michigan. Still don't receive e-mails about new posts, but I have booked marked you so that I don't have to wait for e-mails. Hope the your Blog will be up and running properly by next week for the release party. Hugs Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still no e-mails of your posts, but hey I check by every day :-)

    This is a beautiful card, just love your stately flowers, I am looking forward to the next one.

    I would love to see a card made using "The Vine" I have the set and feel I do not get it out enough, and would love to see a spiring/easter card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! You know, I think every card I've seen with the Stately Flowers sets looks beautiful!! I just can't wait to collect them all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla's card is exactly what I was hoping to see when I asked you to demonstrate some more cards using Make a State-ment. WONDERFUL card! Great ideas there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this set too! Great job, Melanie!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)