Saturday, January 7, 2012

More Camellia Eye Candy!


Good morning! More camellias from Carla Suto today, using "Stately Flowers 2" this time vintage style! The doily is such a terrific choice tucked behind one of the layers echoing these round, showy flowers and the different little pearl details she added are so pretty with the centers. Aren't these floral and shabby chic patterns fabulous! She incorporated two challenges she found on this card, one for color and the other for sketch, please see Carla's blog for the challenges and complete list of materials!

Thank you Carla for another gorgeous sample! Although I could look at camellias all day, she assures me she will be using the other flowers in this set, too! ;)

Please scroll down and enter my blog candy if you have not yet done so, I am celebrating the release of my new book, I am giving away a signed copy of my bestselling " A Year of Flowers" set! Don't forget you can get extra chances to win by becoming a follower and linking the post! Winner announced tomorrow!

Be sure to check back tomorrow to see if you won the set, I will have a gorgeous tutorial I did using my new Make a Statement" set you don't want to miss! :)

14 comments:

  1. Thank you Melanie for a cahnce to win! Your card is gogeous as usual =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camellia's cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS, card, Carla! Come On Massachusetts, Mayflower of course.....hint, hint! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutly fabulous card!Love the doily and the paper patern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Another fabulous creation by Carla! Totally love this showcasing of your Camellia!!! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another Carla beauty! Love her work too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I tried to purchase the book(which i think is fantastic) Annies Attic required a $15.00 purchase to use your discount code.Considering the book is $14.95 the code is useless to buy your book. I want to get the stamp set from Gina. What to do ???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jussie,
    They have some other crafting supplies as low as 1-3 dollars you can add to your cart like a bone folder, glue sticks, scissors, or Tami's sketchbook to name a few that will bump it over $15! Try these links:
    http://www.anniesattic.com/card_and_paper_crafts/sale.html
    http://www.anniesattic.com/supplies/list.html?cat_id=1204

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how nice that your new book is coming out. Cogratulations! I'm sure it will be fab.

    Shala

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the info. Just ordered the two books. Congrats on the book Can't wait to get it I have all you Basket stamps

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have your A Year of Flowers and Pressed Flower sets. The Stately Flowers are calling me....

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous, gorgeous card by Carla!! LOVE it and also your new stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Carla, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)