Sunday, March 2, 2008

Check THIS Out!

Had to share a few tips before the weekend's over! Isn't this the cutest. coffee. cup. EVER??! I found it at the Target Dollar Spot($1)! They also came in blue, green, and mustard. And look at this! I just want to hug that little spoon!

So I had to scoop up a ton of 'em, of course! A great gift for anybody with few little things tucked inside(or even without!) I was thinking they'd be adorable, too, with the rubs on and/or maybe using my clear alpha to put "tea" on the other side. (Anyone know how the rub ons and palette inks hold up on ceramic after washing? Anyone?)

And: I almost forgot to link this! I found this really cool site when I actually had a little time to browse blogs the other day and found this terrific little gem on stampin-mami's site(who is going to be interviewing me as her Featured Crafter this month-hip hip hurray!) She had SO many fun things on her blog(and has a line stamps coming out soon!) but this was one of my faves, 5minutesformom, run by twin sisters who put together a fabulous assortment of stuff moms want/need/like as well as listing all sort of giveaways and businesses run by, you guessed it, MOMS! I added a button to my blog about their blog party next week(sounds very cool!), and left a comment to win this amazing hobo bag!! (I realize telling you all about it decreases my chance of winning this rockin' purse, but I'd want you to do the same for me!) So check it out!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh............how adorable is that??!! Target will be on my errand list this week....it's blizzarding here right now or I'd go today!!!! LOL I LOVE that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we had a Target here!! What a cute cup and spoon,you're so right,
    perfect little cup to send as a gift filled with all kinds of little surprise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is SO cute! great~now I have to go there *smile* TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So heading over to my neighborhood target tomorrow - thanks for the scoop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that cup is too cute...i want one =) would love to know also if rub-ons would stick on this after you wash it. I could try one and see but just don't want to waste it...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. way cool man my target dollar spot either sucks or is picked over before I get to it. Think this would be a great cup also for breast cancer awarness month

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet idea! Just decorate and fill and you have a great gift! I'd better go check out my Target!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to check our Target out. I am a coffee person. Love the cup
    Marge (coffeenut)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mel,
    I just saw this cute item at my Target. I'd love it if you show us what you do with it. I don't think the rub-ons will hold up to washing, but Stazon ink might.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)