Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Floral Fantasy

(Mom, don't look!) Here is another card made with Framed Flowers. Had I been able to make a decision this COULD have been a 10 minute card! (I kept going back and forth, back and forth on how I wanted to do all the layers...) Isn't this Floral Fantasy CB folder scrumptious?! (It's one of my new faves) The shapes of the flowers and leaves go really well with Carolyn's images. In addition to loving this "box"image (frame that has SO many uses!), I really love the little individual leaves and flowers included for spicing things up and fleshing out your composition as you like. Here I stamped the individual leaf on the corners of the box as an embellishment instead of the usual brads etc. I used my SU! markers to color directly on the stamp. The word "Mother" is from the free with three set Spring Blooms, I was so thrilled to see all the coordinating font in these two sets(AND with my What's In your Tin? 2 set to boot!) All DP, CS, & ribbon used here (Real Red and Old Olive, two of my favorites) is Stampin' Up!

Okay, gotta go to bed!
Today's creative quote:
Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do.
Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong. ~Ella Fitzgerald, singer

12 comments:

  1. how beautiful! What a fanatastic color scheme and that green cb'd panel makes it very striking! I haven't inked this image up yet...so inspiring, Melanie! hope your Mom doesn't see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Melanie!

    You are such an inspiration. I love your quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Just POPS right off the page!! Gorgeous colors and oh yeah......I'm so lovin' that among some other new CB folders!! You all are really wonderful too...I LOVE all the coordinating that we can do with those sets........YES, I have them all!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey we are on the smae wave length! We both used the smae colors! LOL!
    Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors together & the cuttlebug folder works perfectly with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. . .the color combo reminds me of those watermelon candies. . .yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty!!! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so GORGEOUS !! I just love the colors! It really pops and feels Happy !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors, your out of the box images, and the embossing!! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. another gorgeous card love the colors

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)