Sunday, March 2, 2008

Vintage Bunny

The inspiration for this card was this beautiful piece of DP, which looks like real fabric. I stamped my bunny on it, cut and then mounted on my nestabilities mats. I trimmed a little flower out of the paper , made a little stitched outline on it (by just making a dotted line following it shapes and stuck it in his hand. Then I was a little stuck, none of my other bling I had on hand or tags were really working out, but then I remembered this new chocolate gingham I found on sale at Hobby Lobby (5 yards for $1) When I have the right occasion, I'll add a tiny white tag with a suitable sentiment. Very simple, but sweet I think!

12 comments:

  1. very sweet, yes! very cute too :) TFS another hoppy card. I just can't get enough of this stamp set:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that technique! Your animals - all of them, are simply darling. Can't wait to see what you'll do next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this really pretty card! The ribbon looks terrific with the dp and bunny. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so pretty! You really inspire me, Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, so sweet stamped on that fabulous dp!! The chocolatey ribbon is a perfect touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is VERY sweet! I love the little flowers on his belly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that vintage bunny---too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your vintage bunny! that ribbon looks great & love your handmade flower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, Love Love Love this!!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the vintage bunny - that is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just the sweetest! I love how the bunny matches the dp bg! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)