Saturday, March 8, 2008

Stepping OUT, Be right back!

MY DH and I are going out on a date tonight! (I think a pig just flew by!) And wait til you hear about what we have planned! (I'll be posting a recap and pics tomorrow!) I am so excited for our event, but unfortunately this means I will probably NOT be here when Gina K does her sneak peek of my set if you come scrambling over to see anything else about it! Doh! (I have the post all written up, but can't put it up until I get home and make sure I'm not too early in doing so!) Most likely I'd guess you can find it here around 11 CST (approx) Come back and leave you comment too for the candy!(Hope you haven't forgotten abut the free set!) Can't believe it's almost time! SO. EXCITED!

In the meantime, don't forget to read the post below and enter for Wendi's prizes! Thank you, readers, for donating and linking! :)

See you soon!

18 comments:

  1. Have a great time! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love the new ideas. Can't wait to see more. I love so much that you are thinking of projects for kids. We really need them.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Melanie, you are brilliant! I love what I have seen so far on Gina's site!! Your set is a must!! LOVE IT!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my-the sneak on Gina's page is awesome already! Can't wait to see more! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, sounds like an exciting date -- do share!
    Looking forward to seeing your new set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would fall over if my dh asked me out on a "date". Have a great time, and I saw Gina's sneak peek, and you were right, we all do need it!! Awesome stamps and awesome idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful romantic exciting time on your date.... I'm jealuouse,I can't spell, it's either my high school education or the apple tini I had with dinner...
    probably a little of both. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sneak peeks! We want more, of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurry back! I can't wait to see more sneak peeks! Just saw Gina's blog and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :) :) :) More please!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your date was wonderful ! Just saw Gina's post , how clever are you !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh.....Pigs Flying!!?? Yes!!! That'll be in a new set from you, won't it???!!! LOL Truly......ENJOY a night together!!!! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope you had an enchanted evening--or at least a good meal and maybe a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I couldn't get online earlier for some reason so I couldn't read this post. Then I saw Gina's sneek peek. You're a genious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to see the new sets!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)