OK, I've been tagged! by stampinmami! Thanks, Maria, I just love spilling secrets (when I'm able!) I like my posts to have a pic so here is a tin I whipped up with "Tag, You're It!" (LAST months' free set, now available for purchase.) I used the emerging color(sort of, I'll explain later) technique to create this paper, I'll be back to post more of a step by step explanation on how to make this tin, but I really like how it turned out.
Okay, now for the rules of the game:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I've suffered multiple concussions/head injuries throughout my life(this might explain a little about how my mind works!) May have also been the root of my insomnia and migraines...
2. I'm a trivia buff, and auditioned for Jeopardy when I was in college (but didn't make it, and I'm STILL mad about it, poo!) BUT I play a very MEAN game of Trivial Pursuit, LOOK! OUT!
3. My stamped artwork(cards/projects) has never been published (or submitted for publication)
4. I can dislocate both shoulders, which makes this dreadful popping/scraping noise. (I discovered this in class one day in 3rd grade, and can do it over and over again, like blinking!) This means I can hold my hands behind my back, and without letting go, bring them over my head and down, hands now clasped in the front!** Anybody else??
5. I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue (yeah, probably goofing off in class again!)
6. I failed out of college my first year(too much partying) Took one semester off(well, they made me, that's what failing out is!), got some perspective, and returned the next semester (and graduated 3 years later with honors.)
7. In college*** I did spokes modeling with Vanna White for a mattress company at a trade show!(she has a stick figure body (big surprise!) and when we met she commented on the formal I was wearing: "I'm so glad I didn't wear that today!"
So now I'm tagging:
And if I didn't tag you, maybe I already know more random stuff about YOU than you think! LOL! ;) (Don't worry, I'm sure this thing will come back around again soon!) OR you JUST got tagged before I could hit ya, you might need some rest! Half the people I went to tag had already gotten it the day before! but some I went ahead and tagged anyway) ;)
*I haven't decided yet whether this will be a "wristy" or a "strappy", I kind of want one I can put on a super long piece of ribbon and throw over my and one arm so it hangs at my waist and I'm completely hands-free! This one matches the shirt I'm wearing today...
**and probably escape a straitjacket. I'm sure you'll all agree, a very important life skill!
*** a lot of crazy stuff happened in college! (much of it too random for this blog!)
Okay......first......LOVE your dp you made and I'll be waiting for a tutorial!!! Now.....OUCH!!! The scraping sound of your shoulders popping would probably send me INTO a straight jacket!!!! LOL So Vanna White had the same dress? I can totally see you as a model.....but don't tell Vanna that I really don't think she's all THAT!! LOL Okeedokee.....let me think of 7 facts and I'll be posting them later tonite!!!ReplyDelete
Love your monogram piece and the background is just beautiful!ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing the 7 facts about you...kind of crazy to think you had that many concussions/head injuries and survived - thank goodness you made it through okay cause where would be without your amazing creativity! And totally agree with Lee about Vanna...
LOL, I can't believe Vanna said that...kinda rude if you ask me! LOL And popping your shoulders out...ewwwww....but could come in handy at times...LOLReplyDelete
On a more serious note, I can't believe that your cards and projects have not been published, or even submitted. Your work is beautiful and everyone should see it! Maybe you just don't want to be published, and I can understand that, but WOW, really, your work is so gorgeous!!
Thanks for sharing with us today! And thank you also for the very kind words you left on my blog!
The monogrammed tin is adorable! That is very cute background paper.ReplyDelete
Ok, I was picturing you doing the shoulder thing and it totally freaked me out! LOL!...ReplyDelete
Now that was fun random facts... :-)
I love this one, it's so pretty--now where do I get the shirt you're wore with it, hehe! Ok, fact #4...Ewwww! Maybe your artistic genius came from all those hits to the head?...don't gotta remind me to never challenge you to TP or Jeopardy (I watch Jeop every evening, but I like the first round most cuz that's the easy one!) I knew you wern't just all beauty! Thanks for the fun and the tag! I was tagged last week and I know people don't want to hear 14 facts about me! I'm gonna post your link and one to my previous list of fun facts about myself :) have a super duper awesome day, Mel!ReplyDelete
Oh another fabulous tin! LOVE it! You must have one for every outfit now! :)ReplyDelete
Your tin is fantastic!!! I also enjoyed reading your facts. You're a very interesting girl! ;)ReplyDelete
Okay, your stuff is awesome, you know I love your work!! Second, the shoulder thing is kinda grossing me out!!!LOL Can you really, that would be so wild to see!! I can't believe you have had that many concussions, and you had the same dress as Vanna!! Thanks for sharing, thanks for tagging me, and I got my random facts posted so check it out!!ReplyDelete