Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Feedblitz: I know, I know!*

Apologies if you got SIX (or more?!) updates about my "Say it with Flowers" post (I got them, too!) I was SO excited when I wandered in here after getting up for some water to see I had 23 emails, thought lots of people had dropped by to comment about my last post! Nope. It was feedblitz alerting me over and over about the post I wrote the day BEFORE, not my latest one, plus several of you writing to let me know there's something wrong with my feedblitz!! (But I really do appreciate you taking the time to write if you did!) Anyway, I have alerted "Phil"** to the problem, we'll see what he says this time. I currently have it on automatic express delivery which is supposed to be within 15 minutes of a post, but I think I'm going to probably change it back to nightly, although that gives a one day delay. Seems like there have been more problems with the updates since then, but before there were still problems.

*I wanted to call this post "Feedbutz!"***, but that wouldn't have been very nice, it is a free service they offer after all....

**I'm on first name basis with Feedblitz support, having emailed him about issues so often with their service his name is in my email contacts!

***had to sneak it in there somehow-hee! ;)

EDITED TO ADD: It appears to have started sending repeats now of the Slide and DP post, too! UGH!! SORRY! I just changed my account settings to nightly, which means you should only receive ONE update per post a day, but ti will be one day behind.

3 comments:

  1. I just came to see what the heck was going on! I think I counted 52 (might be a slight exageration!) (but not really) different emails about several posts of yours!

    I was trying to decide if I need to unscribe that many times or if it might not be my fault after all (big wink!)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay.......I LOVE the feedbutz and am soo glad you snuck it in so I could laugh!! I think your blog is worth a few dozen alerts anyway!! Your brain DOES work non stop!!! I've got you on Google Reader and haven't had any probs there! Don't stress about it....and have a FAB day!!! Oh and your comment on my pimp'd atc's totally CRACKED me up!! I realllllly did LOL......not just type LOL.....but I realllllly did Laugh OUT Loud!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem after all thats what he deleate button is for.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)