OK, I've been tagged! by stampinmami! Thanks, Maria, I just love spilling secrets (when I'm able!) I like my posts to have a pic so here is a tin I whipped up with "Tag, You're It!" (LAST months' free set, now available for purchase.) I used the emerging color(sort of, I'll explain later) technique to create this paper, I'll be back to post more of a step by step explanation on how to make this tin, but I really like how it turned out.
Okay, now for the rules of the game:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I've suffered multiple concussions/head injuries throughout my life(this might explain a little about how my mind works!) May have also been the root of my insomnia and migraines...
2. I'm a trivia buff, and auditioned for Jeopardy when I was in college (but didn't make it, and I'm STILL mad about it, poo!) BUT I play a very MEAN game of Trivial Pursuit, LOOK! OUT!
3. My stamped artwork(cards/projects) has never been published (or submitted for publication)
4. I can dislocate both shoulders, which makes this dreadful popping/scraping noise. (I discovered this in class one day in 3rd grade, and can do it over and over again, like blinking!) This means I can hold my hands behind my back, and without letting go, bring them over my head and down, hands now clasped in the front!** Anybody else??
5. I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue (yeah, probably goofing off in class again!)
6. I failed out of college my first year(too much partying) Took one semester off(well, they made me, that's what failing out is!), got some perspective, and returned the next semester (and graduated 3 years later with honors.)
7. In college*** I did spokes modeling with Vanna White for a mattress company at a trade show!(she has a stick figure body (big surprise!) and when we met she commented on the formal I was wearing: "I'm so glad I didn't wear that today!"
So now I'm tagging:
And if I didn't tag you, maybe I already know more random stuff about YOU than you think! LOL! ;) (Don't worry, I'm sure this thing will come back around again soon!) OR you JUST got tagged before I could hit ya, you might need some rest! Half the people I went to tag had already gotten it the day before! but some I went ahead and tagged anyway) ;)
*I haven't decided yet whether this will be a "wristy" or a "strappy", I kind of want one I can put on a super long piece of ribbon and throw over my and one arm so it hangs at my waist and I'm completely hands-free! This one matches the shirt I'm wearing today...
**and probably escape a straitjacket. I'm sure you'll all agree, a very important life skill!
*** a lot of crazy stuff happened in college! (much of it too random for this blog!)