Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Woo hoo! The release party last night was awesome and went by way too fast!! All the new release stuff (stamps, bling, tins and more) is now available to view and purchase! A little info important to keep in mind BEFORE completing your purchase:

Free stuff:
*If you buy three stamp sets, you get this month's "Free with Three" set for FREE! *If you buy six stamp sets, you get the "Free with Three" set and another set of your choice (an $18.95 value or less) FREE!
*This month, if you place an order over $100, you get this adorable round tin full of brads and flower embellishments FREE(colors and styles vary, see here for different sets at the bottom of the post)! It is not available for purchase! (The little button brads and big rhinestones brads you see in the pic are not included in the free tin(I just dumped all my new bling together in here)but the good news is you can buy them now in Gina K's store, only 2.99/pack, check em out!!)

The "guilt free goodies" on the lid is a stamp from my "What's In Your Tin? 2" set! (See? Not just for Altoid tins!) This literally took less than a minute to make, all you need is white Stazon.

Ink up your stamp and place it face up your table. Flip the lid over(so it will be stamped on the outside) and press onto stamp. (how great that it's clear, centering it is TOO EASY!) I patted it gently in a couple places to make sure all the letters inked before pulling it away.
It is fast drying but takes a few seconds on this surface so just just set it aside for a minute to avoid smudging. Isn't that goodies stamp fun for embellishments? I created it to be used for any low cal/fat free/sugar or non-edible gift items( like tea lights, toys, the list goes on and on!) But you know what? I think it's perfectly fine to eat terrifically rich chocolate also without feeling any guilt! So actually, feel free to stamp it on the high cal stuff, too! LOL!

Hoppy mentions as soon as I can finish the post, followed by a bazillion ways to use the new "tin sets AND a tip sheet! (the label border frames may look very similar at first glance, but are VERY different once you get stamping and cutting, wait til you see! lots of tutorials! ;)

Thanks for stopping in!

10 comments:

  1. I missed the party last night...darn it. I will be on later to make a purchase though for sure!!
    hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new releases Melanie! Can't wait to see the tutorials and tip sheets... I want set #2, still debating if I need set #1, I'm sure you'll do your best to convince me I do, LOL! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute idea! Love the sets Melanie! My BD is this week and hubby just told me to order my presents... hmmm... I might know what I want! :o) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard the party was GREAT! Am glad for you, Melanie. I'm loving the new tips and ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your new Gina K sets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh absolute cuteness!!! And oh my YES! I sure placed an order last night!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your new stamps and the projects you've made with them. Looking forward to more tips and tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ob boy, too much fun stuff! Since my order went in last night as soon as the releases went live, my new *What's in you Tin* sets should be here in no time! Can't wait for the tip sheet too! I only ordered 10 tins, I probably need many many more, but that'll get me off to a good start! Loved everything you posted last night, Melanie! You've been gettin' AFTER it! Don't forget to eat and sleep every now and again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun party last night and I'm anxiously awaiting your new tin set (#2) - can't wait to play! Thanks for designing another wonderful sets of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some how I have lost my subscription to your blog! I'm just not getting the emails anymore. I hope I haven't been blackballed:) I love your creations and had so much to catch up when I realized I was being left outta the loop! I am going to resubscribe. Hope it works. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)