Thursday, January 15, 2009

Week 4 with Allison Cope

While I didn't know exactly what it would look like, when I chose Ally for my "Hand-in-Hand" Guest Designer, I just KNEW she would create an amazing page like THIS!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I just love everything about it! Just the one image from "Hand-in-Hand" and the coordinating sentiment (plus the little "Friends" on the tab!) are all the stamping needed here to complement these beautiful papers, black & white photos, embellishments and layout for a timeless page to remember! This, of course, uses one of Ally's page sketches from her So Sketchy blog. You have GOT to check her blog out: with inspiration like this, and sketches like hers, you will be scrapping like a pro in no time! :)

Supplies: stamps, Gina K. Designs (Hand-in-Hand), Inkadinkado (dove); inks, Ranger, Staz-On, ColorBox; cardstock, Bazzill, Prism; patterned paper, letter stickers, epoxy stickers, Crate Paper; flowers, Hero Arts, Bazzill; brads, Heidi Swapp, Imaginisce; button, BasicGrey; pens, Sharpie, Signo; tools: tab punch by McGill, scalloped scissors by Fiskars; other, thread.



So who's ready for my first "Hand in Hand, Month after Month" challenge?? I am piggybacking onto another RAK request to help double up on the cards they'll be receiving and give you MORE chances to win, not only MY newest set Gina K Designs is releasing next week, but several other prizes up for grabs! :) (Anybody know what it is? there might be a little (unintentional) clue in the sample above) The details are coming up in a separate post (TODAY I promise!) so all the info doesn't get lost in this long one (notice how all the paragraphs at the end get all smushed together? Even when I try adding lots of space between, I hate that!)

and quickly, because I know 150 or so of you are waiting to find out(LOL!), here are the winners of the Paper Temptress prize packs:

Irene Lenihan said... I'd love to see and try the Glimmer paper. I think I would like to see you make something with the Suede or Velvet papers. They sound elegant.

sandyh said... i spent a lot of time looking at all the wonderful papers offered. there are several that i would like to see in person, especially the velvet touch and the plastic papers!

Irene and Sandy, please email me with your snail addy in the next 48 hours and I will send your info to Patricia ! (the faster I get it the faster you get that wonderful Velvet paper! :) Thanks everyone for playing! You can bet there will be more opportunities to get your hands on paper from Patricia! ;)

6 comments:

  1. An absolutely gorgeous page! I love Ally's work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, and the pics are cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice LO and only the one stamp set goes so perfect
    Hugs
    Norine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful page.. The stamp set accents is beautifully! I am looking forward to finally purchasing this set at the release party this week....I hate waiting, is it Thursday yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. How very nice! I 'squealed like a girl' as my son would say when I saw my name as a winner. Startled the dog laying at my feet. Yeah!

    I loved that page today. It is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, stunning page. I love her use of white space. And the stamps, of course!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)