Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"Hnad-in Hand" goes to...

The winner of the "Hand-in Hand" is :

lilscrappers said...
Wow...how beautiful, your cyber friendship, as well as the gift you created! I have a lovely friend that introduced me to scrapping and stamping IRL that has been diagnosed with lupus...She has been a great support to me battling my own illness that has kept me at home for 3 months now...bringing supplies and stamping here with me and helping look after my kids when I wasn't able, I am inspired to create something, hopefully this beautiful for her :)
January 5, 2009 11:59 AM

Congratulations! Please send me you addy and I will send you the set! :)

Contest details coming up!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Im shaking I'm so excited! My stampin friend is gonna kill me for writing about her! HEHE, I emailed my addie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, this has been so much fun. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)