Sunday, January 4, 2009

We've Got Pop Tones Paper ...

...from Paper Temptress for the following people:

Kathy Kelsheimer said...
I'm one of those who couldn't seem to follow directions. I got so excited about all of the colors that I forgot to list my favorite. How 'bout the berrylicious (spelling?) They are all great! Thanks for the introduction, Melanie!
January 3, 2009 9:36 PM

Julie.G said...
Great tutorial on your card. My favorite color is the Berrylicious. I love all of the colors tho, very warm feeling.
January 4, 2009 1:40 AM

Teresa H. said...
Wow - the Berrylicious and Hot Fudge colors are going to be stunning together! May have to go check out that website! Thanks for sharing it!
January 4, 2009 7:02 AM

Congrats ladies! Please send me your addys and I will get your info to Patricia right away! You are going to LOVE these assorted packs that will give you a sampling of every Pop Tone Shade!

Thank you everyone for playing, it was fun reading everyone's favorites, definitely some of my faves were yours! :) Remember, Pop Tones are on sale through the month of January, and Patricia just made some price adjustments for 2009, go check it out and pick out a sampler for yourself or your favorite shade, know you want to! More samples and pics using these colors and comparions, plus Copic matches* coming soon!

Next giveaway starts at midnight! Today's giveaway is still open, enter if you have not already here, winner announced tomorrow, that person will be the proud of Scor-Mat and Scor-tape!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope I'm in the right place for the score mat and score tape. Love my scor-pal, have really wanted to get the mat but our local craft store doen not carry them.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)