Saturday, January 10, 2009

PCP Sketch

Diana Gibbs is hosting the Papercraft Planet Sketch this week, she is using a sketch today she found originally from April 2005 Card Sketches copyright 2005 Becky Fleck. I can't wait to see what she makes, Diana puts a LOT of work into her beautiful cards! This is a fun one, how would YOU attach that band there? Three ribbons? Safety Pins? Fill in the blank? I'm thinking...will be back with a sample (okay, I actually just thought of something off the wall, I don't know if it will work or not, we'll see!!) Please upload you creation to Papercraft Planet with the tag SK010909 so we can all check it out!



This reminds me: would you be interested in playing along in an inspiration challenge with me each week? I see things daily that I think would inspire great cards, and one of my resolutions is to make sure to keep my camera with me because I've missed way too many "potentially great card moments" when I'm out and about! I'd share a pic here, my "paper interpretation" of it, and then sit back and wait to see what you all come up with LOL! Just a thought.... Maybe we need to do a trial run:)

19 comments:

  1. Melanie, I would love to play along with you in weekly inspiration challenges! Your work is fantastic, and participating in challenges stretches me beyond "cookie cutter" card making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'll play along! Your work alone inspires me, so I'd love to see what inspires you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to play along! I admire your creations all the time and I'm always inspired by you, so why not turn that into some stamping fun?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie, I also would love to participate! What fun that would be. If you do decide to do it, I would love to include your challenge on my blog list

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely! I love challenges! With your creativity I'm sure yours will be a lot of fun!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would LOVE to participate in an inspiration challenge with you.

    Selfishly, I would *really* appreciate if it was posted on any day except for Friday or Saturday because I have other things I participate in on those days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The challenges sound like an awesome idea! I too have those moments of "DANG...why don't I have my camera for this" moment that inspires me. When I get home...it's gone out of my brain...lol. So that would be really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love inspiration challenges, so I'd play!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! Let's do a trial run! I may not get to participate for a month or so, we're moving on Monday and all my stamping stuff is getting packed up in boxes... but I wanna play!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That would be a great idea. I'd love to see how everyone finds different inspiration in the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love inspiration challenges and would love to see yours! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to participate weekly with you. You are amazing, makes me feel very inferior to your work, but maybe you can pass on some of your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would LOVE to join you in challenges each week! I have thought about doing that with my camera too!! I used to take it everywhere and have missed having it with me soooooo many times! Sounds like a great idea to me.....and the chance to see what you come up with will be exciting! In in!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Melanie!! That is soooo creative! Love the idea!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    Take care and STAY POSTIIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You betcha, I have just discovered how much fun these things can be and I am meeting lots of new people by playing...
    I'm in..........

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Melanie!

    I too would like to play along with you in weekly challenges. I hope you get enough interest to do so!

    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That sounds like so much fun! GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)