Thursday, May 7, 2009

Guest Designer: Libby Hickson

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I love it!! Love Libby's sense of humor putting together the happy face and "have a nice" sentiment from "Little Tees" with the baby and onesie from "Wee Tees"! (Every mom holds their breath for a little one with a sunny disposition, don't they??)Highlighting "baby" in yellow really gives the punchline some extra punch, know what I mean? The yellow ribbon and polka dots are all such nice touches, too!
Thanks for another great project, Libby, your card is totally hip! Now please go check Libby's blog for another fun project with "Wee Tees"!
Have nice day, baby! ;)

10 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOoooooh AWEsome. Libby you ROCK the baby! TOO clever! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a ton of fun!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! Love Libby's sense of humor as well!! What a great choice for your GD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I just LOVE Libby's style and sense of humor too!! This is AWEsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Lovely sentiment and that is EVERY momma's wish! :o))) Lovely card by Libby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah! This made me laugh out loud at my desk - good thing I'm working from home today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE it!!! Super creativity Libby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so creative and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way Cool!!! I love this - totally made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)