Sunday, May 17, 2009

Guest Designer: Libby Hickson

Look at this beautiful sample from Libby! Don't those snuggly kitties (from "Cuddle and Hugs", one of my FAVORITE animal sets!) paired with the senitment from "Wee Tees" just make you say, "awwww!" Sweet as sweet can be! I love all the layers and textures she added here with the patterns, lace, Cuttlebugging and heart brads! And the REAL stitching, I might add! :) Thank you Libby, for another great card!

So did anyone get "Wee Tees" with the coupon last week? Did you know our NEXT release is justa week and a half away??? Eek!! Any guesses what I have for you THIS time??

Happy Sunday!!

12 comments:

  1. I love Libby's card. The sentiment, the colours, the textures, the kitties on the baby's "I don't know what it is in English sorry for that"

    Well I saved this card on my computer as inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness this is just stinkin' cute - no babies on the way in my immediate circle but I'll keep that idea on file... Wee Tees is on my WISH LIST! If Gina didn't keep coming out with some many sets I could get them all LOL. LOVE that mini tees - as for what you've got up your sleeve I can't even begin to guess since you are so diverse and talented. Whatever it is I'll be delighted to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always - Libby hits another home run! Wonderful card! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Melanie!! It's been such an honor being your guest this month and getting to play with this ADORABLE set. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a beautiful card! Out standing card Libby! The kitties are one of my favorite stamps, and I love all the texture & elelments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific...what a smart idea! And those cats are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like the kitties were made to be on the onesie! too clever of Libby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another sweet creation from Libby!! This girl rocks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my,she did an amazing job!
    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)