Monday, May 4, 2009

Three Faces of Baby

Here's a little "progressive" card I made using "Wee Tees" and the paper piecing technique.

This inside says "Spit happens!" Fun for showing new parents what's in store, reminding second time parents about those crazy baby days, or just aha ha anytime card. I am loving the Basic Grey Offbeat papers, what great colors! Angel onesie is pieced from Paper Temptress White Diamond (for shimmering angelic look! halo is outlined with Lionet Gold Copic), "Stinker" in Kraft paper, and "devil" in Real Red. Base is the new Gina K Pure Luxury Chocolate Kiss. The little arrow is from "Little Tees" .

Happy Monday! This week I've got two guest design prjects you'll love, a few GK "sightings" I just have to share, a sweet treat party idea with "Wee Tees" and some blog candy, mmm mmm!

18 comments:

  1. This is just too cute Melanie. I can think of a few Mom's who would really appreciate the humour here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and the humor. We moms can all relate to this card. Believe me it conjured up a few memories for me!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Jimmye Sue
    Texana Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love those tees and the sayings are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a funny card. . .clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love the progression...and it is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How true! We are taking care of our 17 month old grandson (pretty much raising him) and we are being reminded of how they change from an angel to, well, something else. Right now he's a littel stinker. Still our angel though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, Melanie! Love the three little onsies and the fun sayings! Great papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HA HA... I love these! I like that the stinker is in brown... reminds me of Pigpen from Charlie Brown! Though I do believe my daughter went from Angel... to Devil... and well... not sure she's coming back!(jk)LOL CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Mel. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my GOsh!!! That settles it. You do get more clever with every passing day! You are THE queen of capital C Clever. This is as cute as they come! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I geuss babies are quite a bit "leaky". But we all adore them nonetheless. i love your progressive card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Methinks you have children. ;oD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the progression - so true, so true. I just got my Wee Tees set and wll be inking up as soon as I feel better. Can't wait to see what you have coming up next.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is an adorable card Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BWHHAHAAAA!! This is just too stinkin' (oops!! actually no pun was intended!) cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)