Friday, May 15, 2009

Kicking it Up!!

Today I have a fabulous card/gift bag design to share that I received from the lovely and talented Carolyn King, when she came by to treat me to a birthday lunch!

Woweee!! I love how she matched up my little zebra from "Jumping for Joy" with this red white and black party-themed stuff (she used part of the napkin like DP!), and I thought her "card on a bag" design was so clever! The little white bag is A2 sized so you just adhere your card to the front, to decorate the bag, and then lift to read what's written inside, is that not the cutest??!! The Zoo Brads are also from Gina K. She also made this adorable little cupcake topper with punches and a toothpick, the black gingham is the perfect touch. The bag contained some beautiful Basic Grey paper and oodles on embellishments she hand-picked to compliment all my stamp sets, and she left the party supplies with me so I could throw a little birthday celebration with my family later, it was all over the top fabuolous and thoughtful and I just loved it! I love you, Carolyn, thanks for your friendship and inspiration!! :)



Still more birthday cards and gifts to share, I was so blessed, stay tuned!

12 comments:

  1. What a cute ensemble and how sweet of Carolyn! Too cute...love the way you used the napkin for the dp. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW AWESOME!!! Carolyn is so shweeeet! Great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Card on a bag; great idea!
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She, like you, never ceases to amaze me! What a great friend to do that for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! I think this one pushed me over the edge and I'll have to buy that set and the brads. Gina, please put a wish list button on your site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is darling...I love it...What a great friend to have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Good friends are a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so awesome. What a fabulous gift.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very neat gift. Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful gift and idea. Thank you for sharing that with us. I can see me doing something similar for my friends. Hope you had a wonderful birthday and that the wonder continues all year long.
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Love the zebra!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...i missed this!!! Sooo glad you liked it!!! HUGS and thanks for being such a GREAT friend!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)